Barista Level 2
Duration: 4 hours.
Prerequisite class: Barista Level I
This class expands on the fundamentals practised in Barista Level 1. You will learn to manipulate techniques to enhance taste and fine-tune the technically correct drink. Our advanced barista training level II course prepares the student for the challenges in Barista Level three.
- How should Espresso taste?
- Roasters influence on taste
- Grinders role in affecting taste
- Machine engineering and taste
- Baristas impact on taste
- Milk Chemistry
- Building your drinks: cappuccino, lattes, signature drinks
- Latte Art demonstration
- Detailed equipment maintenance
Workshop includes printed take-away material.
Class attendees receive a certificate of completion from the Canadian Barista and Coffee Academy.