Opening a Coffee Business (2days)
For a limited time get Coffee Tasting Level 1 free
Duration: 2 days consecutively, Day One: 10 am to 6pm and Day Two: 10am to 4pm , lunch is included.
Prerequisite: No prior experience required
Cost: $1,199.00 on sale for $799
This course is a combination of lecture, group discussion, cupping coffee, tasting workshop and activities, all of which are designed to help you critically think through the process of opening your own cafe.
- Franchises good or bad (if you are considering buying a franchise you need to take this course)
- Building a Business Plan and Profit & Loss Statement
- Finding a location
- Controls including beverages, food, cash, inventory & payroll
- Choosing your Suppliers / Roaster
- Purchasing Equipment
- Staff Training & Fostering a Barista Culture
- Coffee Tasting Level 1 included for free for a limited time!
If you are thinking about taking this 2 day course, then you should consider our Coffee Business and Barista Training Package (4days) . In the 4 day package you get the full Barista Levels 1, level 2 and level 3 training, Coffee Tasting Level 1 and this Opening a Coffee business course - which is by far our most comprehensive and popular course - and highly recommended!
Class attendees receive a certificate of completion from the Canadian Barista and Coffee Academy.